Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The only sunny Day..












Dress BCBG MaxAzria, Forever 21 Cardigan, Thrift Belt, Calos Santana Heels, Michael Kors Peanut Satchel Bag.


 Hello .. I know I have been kind of lost. But believe me I have been busy between work, the gym, trying to furnish/decorate and keep the apartment in place & organized. Not to mention trying to take care of certain people.. At the end of the day .. I am exhausted indeed.. But I do have a lot of material and new pictures to post.(Which I will, promise!)
 New York is being gloomy and wet all April's month so far. So when there's a bright day everybody comes out to play and soak some sun. This was one of those miraculous days..


P.S.-Dear sun: Don't be shy and come out to play a little more often please!


Traduccion:
 Alo, lo se, me eh perdido ultimamente. pero creeme eh estado ocupada entre el trabajo, gimnasio, tratanto de amueblar/decorar y mantener el apartamento en orden. sin mencionar que tambien eh tenido q hacerme cargo de cierta gente.. Al final del dia .. Termino muerta.. Lo bueno es que tengo bastante material y nuevas fotos para publicar. (Lo que are proximamente, prometido!)
 New York ah estado triste; nublado y lloviendo por todo el mes de Abril. Asi que cuando hay un poquito de luz todo el mundo sale a jugar. Este fue uno de esos dias.


P.S. Querido sol: Por favor que no te de pena y sal mas seguido!
xox Natalie.
Photos by Sartorial girl
 Check out my Tumblr 




1 comment:

  1. The total look is soooo cute!!! I am a sucker for strips toooo....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!