Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh my Sunny Prada. . !




I don't think I am the only one crazy about these babies. The Baroque collection has been one THE best Prada has come out as of late. So I went on a mission to getting the round pair. Alas, I couldn't find them anywhere so I ended up getting the Cateyes version then afterwards found the original pair I was looking for online at Saks.com. Since I was still curious to try them on, I ordered the second pair. So now I have both and I cannot decide which ones I love most. In the end, I've decided to go against credit card limit.. I am keeping them both. 


Traduccion: 
No creo ser la unica vuelta loca for estos bebes. La colección Baroque ah sido una de LAS mejores que Prada ah tenido ultimamente. Por lo que me vi en la mision de buscar los lentes redondos. Desafortunadamente no los pude encontrar por ninguna parte asi que termine comprando la version Cateye cuando encontré los que originalmente estaba buscando en Saks.com. Ya que tenia curiosidad de probarmelos, ordene el segundo par. Así que ahora tengo ambos y no puedo decidir cuales amo mas. Al final, llegue a la conclusión ir contra el limite en mi tarjeta de crédito.. Me quedo con ambos.  


Photos by me.
 oxox Natalie 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Prada sunnies! Those are so hot right now!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love these glasses!
    Great blog btw:)
    I see you're from NY, me too:)
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!