Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A year. .



Alexander wang Rocco Duffel 

I had my eye on this bag for a quite some time. Finally decided to get it as my Christmas present, after-all its been a long year of hard work. Moreover on that today it's a year since I did my first post and "launch" the blog. Even if its not been a great success and I keep wondering if its worth it or not; this is has been a self reflection, a journal of the good and bad things that NYC has given me. Therefore, bare with me in this ride that still has a long way to go. 


P.S Stay tunned, I have a surprise coming up!

Traducción:
Eh tenido esta bolsa en mente desde hace tiempo. Finalmente decidí regarmela de Navidad, después de todo ah sido un año largo de trabajo. Hablando de, hoy es un año desde mi primer post y que "lanze" el blog. Aunque no ah sido un tremendo éxito y sigo debatiendo si vale la pena seguir o no; ah sido una reflexión personal, un diario de las cosas buenas y malas que la ciudad de NY me ah dado. Entonces quedate conmigo en este viaje que lleva un largo recorrido por llegar.  


P.S Tengo una sorpresa muy pronto!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!