Saturday, April 21, 2012

Daniela








Daniela wears a Topshop dress & Andrea shoes on the first 3 pictures.
On the last two Dani wears a dress designed and sewn by me. (Leather corset with full circle silk crepe skirt)

I got the chance to take this pictures last time I went to California, about two months ago. My cousins usually volunteer to wear my clothing without previous permission. But somehow they always win, and I ended up doing their hair and make up on top of it. Just the result of a bored afternoon.

Traducción:
Tuve la oportunidad de tomar estas fotos la ultima vez que fui a California, hace unos dos meses. Mis primas usualmente se acomiden a ponerse mi ropa sin previo aviso. Pero de alguna manera siempre ganan y hasta termino peinandolas y maquillandolas. En esto resulto una tarde aburrida.
Photos by me
Natalie


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading!