Wednesday, May 16, 2012

City Lights











Top of the Rock & Entrance of St Patricks Cathedral.

I could not believe my eyes when we went up there. Honestly, I didn't want to leave. The pictures look so unreal, I swear there were no photoshop retouching or level contrasting done whatsoever. A slightly slower shutter speed was used and this killer view from the 70th floor still gives me chills.  

Traduccion:
No podia creer lo que mis ojos veían cuando estábamos ahi arriba. Honestamente, no me quería ir. Las fotos parecen de mentiras, juro que no hubo retoques en photoshop. Solo una velocidad lenta y la vista del 70vo piso qur aun me pone la piel de gallina. 
Photos by me & Carlos
Natalie

"Live life like you're going to die today, dream like your going to live forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!