Wednesday, January 30, 2013

That Fantasy Place














Disneyland 


First of all Happy New Year everyone!

I know I have been missing for a While, just check out my bio:
“Full time Designer, & student”.. Sounds like someone is lacking a life. Trying to balance everything so far has not been easy. But hey! who’s perfect, raise your hand? Enough with apologies and excuses and getting down to it.

Here I leave you with a few pictures of my last trip to California. We made it to the “Happiest Place on earth” aka Disneyland. I had forgotten how nice and fun was to be a kid. Besides I got to go during one of the most anticipated times of the year, very close to Christmas, the decorations were pretty amazing and refreshing.
Talk about that fantasy place that would make you forget everything and take you back to the good old days. Not that the current ones are no good. But you know what I mean :) 
Photos by me 
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!