Monday, February 14, 2011

All you need is love !




Ramdom pictures I found. My cousins playing with the camera, the two little ones in the family and me with Frank.

So what if you don't have a Valentine? Isn't this day supposed to be about LOVE? 
By that I mean there's all kinds of love, not only form a partner. But your family's and friends. When I used to live at home, my mom will always wake me up with a Valentines gift followed by either lunch of dinner with my girlfriends. This time there's no plans, since I am 3 thousand miles away, probably hang around with new friends.. Whoever you are with; make it worth, like any other day should be. .

Happy Valentines Day, or Happy love and friendship's day- like some call it in Mexico.

Traducción:
Y que si no tienes pareja el día de hoy? No se supone que este día se trata del AMOR?
Y para eso me refiero a todo tipo de amor, no solamente el de la pareja. El de tu familia y amigos tambien cuenta. Cuando vivia en casa, mi mami siempre me levantava con un regalo de San Valentin, seguido por almuerzo o cena con las amigas. Esta vez no hay planes, ya que me encuentro a 3 mil millas de distancia, probablemente pasarla por ahí con nuevos amigos..Con quien estés; haz que valga la pena, como cualquier otro día debería de ser. .

Feliz dia de San Valentin, o dia del Amor y la Amistad-como algunos dicen en Mexico.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading!