Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NYFW Day 3. .Who?



Sarah Rutson 


Candy Pratts Price




Nina Garcia


Robbie Myers

Can you imagine a conversation with this women? I look forward for the day I can actually have a little chat with one of them. But clearly not when they are between shows running from one location to the next one.. The funny thing is that when I was actually in the tents later that day I ran into no one!
All of them looked gorgeous in their own style. Though, I have to admit my favorite was Nina Garcia. I even told her before taking the picture, "You look GREAT" (I am sorry, but I could not hold myself).

Traducción:
Te imaginas una platica con estas mujeres? Espero con ansia el día en que pueda tener una pequeña charla con alguna de ellas. Pero claramente no cuando andan a prisa de una locación a otra para un Fashion show.. Lo chistoso es que ese mismo día cuando estuve adentro; en carpas, no me encontré a nadie!
Todas lucian muy bien a su propio estilo. Aunque tengo que admitir que mi favorita fue Nina Garcia. Hasta le dije antes de tomar la foto, lo bien que se miraba! (Lo siento pero no pude contenerme).

xox Natalie

2 comments:

  1. You have a really lovely blog! I love it!!!
    Could you check out mine and follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this post! your blog is great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!