Thursday, June 9, 2011

CFDA's

I had the fortune to partially be, at the CFDA's. Truth is, that I was at the arrivals at the other side of the street taking pictures. I am sorry if some of this are a little blurry, my SLR is nothing fancy.

Kristen Dunst

Mary Kate.. or Ashley?

The one and only Anna Wintour.. Sneaking at the back as always.

Betsey Johnson

Alexander Wang & HELLO! Michael Kors

Proenza Schouler boys with Liv Tyler

Our unforgettable Daphne Guinness

D again :)

Alessandra Ambrosio & Prabal Gurung

Gerard Butler

Loved his suit by the way..

Donna Karan

Lady Gaga who made her appearance in 12 in platforms. .



It was very exiting to see all this fashion icons; between designers, celebrities and models. The one that makes me starstuck is Lorenzo Hernandez from Poenza Schouler. I met him at a conference this past Fashion Week, and I could barely articulate any word. Any-who, standing there at the arrivals; so close & at the same time so far I just wondered what brilliant conversation could they be having or what was going trough their minds. .

 Photos by Natalie
oxo Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!