Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Emma Watson, Vogue US-Vogue UK

Vogue US July 2011



Well, it is indeed Emma's month. Emma Stone on the cover of ELLE while Emma Watson graces the cover of VOGUE. I am sorry but I couldn't help myself. I had to post some of these gorgeous pictures. She looks all grown up, A M A Z I N G. . 
For so long, she is been fighting her Harry Potter character "Hermione" and especially in this cover she opens our eyes and finally says I am "Emma Watson".  
"I've probably earned the right to screw up a few times, I don't want to fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about"
"I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what this is."

Photo Credit: Mario Testino via vogue.comstyle.com

Vogue UK December 2010



Darling, I was blown away from this editorial. She looked so fresh and carefree, I have the feeling that this is the real her. But at the same time, we all have the other side which I believe is portrayed in the current issue above. Definitely a person to look after. . 
"I realized at a very young age that I was responsible for myself."

Photo credit: Mario Testino, vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!