Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let the sky shine. .






4th of July sunset, Macy's fireworks NYC, reflection of fireworks on buildings & the Hudson river post fireworks.
To be honest this is my fist-ever 4th of July celebration. I use to run to Mexico every-time there was a day off or holiday, (I used to live in L.A). But since now I am 3,000 miles away I had to stay and watch the fireworks. For 30 min the sky was illuminated by something else than just the usual city light's. I was amazed at the massive amount of people there was. Even a little scared, but everybody behaved. It was nice . .
How was your weekend?

Traducción:
Para ser honesta esta fue la primera vez que paso un 4 de Julio aquí en US. Usualmente corria a Mexico cada vez que tenia algún día libre o festivo (Antes vivía en Los Angeles). Pero ya que ahora me encuentro a 3,000 millas de distancia, no tuve mas opción que quedarme y ver los fuegos artificiales. Por 30 minutos el cielo se vio iluminado por algo mas que las luces usuales de la ciudad. Estaba impresionada por la cantidad de gente que había. Hasta un poco asustada, pero todo el mundo se comporto. Estuvo algo bien. .
Como te la pasaste el fin?
Photos by Natalie.
oxo Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!