Friday, July 1, 2011

Project Runway















This past Friday I was lucky enough to assist to the fist time ever, public Project Runway show. It was an overcast day, rain was coming and going. "A little rain will not stop fashion" -Heidi said. And we are glad it didn't
Heidi, Nina & Michael were there, they are the nicest! I was taking some pictures when Michael Kors stop & starred "That is a fabulous bag you have there" I was shocked, I just stood there petrified and even though I would of love to have a little chitchat with him. The words wouldn't come of my mouth. It was a nice start to the weekend.
Also, about the runway, the models were wearing stilts. As if just walking the runaway wasn't difficult enough! They didn't explain anything nor even mention the names of the designers. We shall see until it airs at the end of this month. .
Photos by Natalie.
oxo Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!