Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dos Gardenias. .










1.The San Diego Airport. 
2.Me wearing BCBG MaxAzria top, Zara hat & Lanvin sunnies.
3.Frank.. BMXer.
4.Punk.
5.Las dos Fridas, a painting at my favorite coffee spot "El Atico".
6.Zara turbant, GAP tank.
7.Arriving to New York.

I was fortunate to make a quick trip to the West coast last month. I hung out in Mexico for the most part. Visited family, ate a lot, had the opportunity to drive my .. well its not mine (just borrowed) a beloved Jeep Wrangler. Actually noticed the fact that I got to do SO MUCH more in a day over there than I usually do here. Since I had the car, I could just hop in and drive wherever I pleased. The weather was perfect, and didn't missed out the chance to pay a quick visit to my favorite coffee place, "El Atico" which translates as "The Attic". Their decoration makes it a unique, comfy place to chill and catch up with your friends and the food does not disappoint at all. Just saying, Starbucks has nothing on this place.. 
Photos by me & Dani
Natalie

P.S. I was listening to this song as I was writing this post, it randomly came on my Spotify radio, and remind me of home.. Dejavu! "Dos Gardenias"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!