Friday, August 17, 2012

The Capitan's House




















Random shoots of my friend Kristen's House

On the edge of winter and beginning of spring my friend Kristen hosted a soiree. It took place at her "Landmark" house on Staten Island, which it turned into a little weekend getaway. After hours of talking, cooking our own pizza; yes, as you can see they have their own brick oven. Giving myself the title of the bar tender, (since I made those mojitos). Talking behind her back about how we were scared by the house, and the sailor portraits.. Morning arrived and showed us the beauty of the house at it's best. It was a nice, laid-back weekend.
Photos by me
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. love love love this place! ... and you have a great eye-- i always enjoy your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have become very lazy on posting pictures. I figured no one cares anyway.. But i'll do it more often now :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!