Monday, September 3, 2012

Here we go again. .




Fashion week February 2012

It's that 'time of the year' again. Pick your best outfit, heels on, camera handy, iPhone in pocket, latte. . and GO!
This time for me is going to be harder than ever. I don't think I have mentioned the fact that I got into FIT, yes, I am a student again. . And still a full time assistant designer. So the juggle with everything plus fashion week will be fun. This season I will be assisting a couple of shows as well as collaborating for a fellow blogger friend. So far my schedule allows me to go to Chadwick Bell, Angel Sanchez, and Brandon Sun. Named shows are either during my lunch time or before I have to clock in. You can follow my-all-over-the-place-madness via twitter and/or instagram @ Modaetc.. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!