Friday, December 31, 2010

12/31/2010

I am sorry I had been a little absent, since I got here I been busy trying to catch up with everyone. Family and friends, food, and guess what, no matter how much time you have its never enough! On the other hand I have Lots of pictures to come. . Promise!
Right now lets talk about this year that is soon to end. I am so grateful I overcame trough so much; graduating school, moving from Los Angeles all the way to New York and finding a job. Not to mention the amazing people I met during last Fashion Week in New York by running around as a Photographer.

Traduccion:
Perdon por la ausencia, desde que llegue a Mexico me eh ocupado tratando de ponerme al corriente con todo el mundo. Ya sabes Familia, amigos, comida y sin importar cuanto tiempo tengas, nunca es suficiente! Por el otro lado eh estado tomando muchas fotos que publicare pronto. . Prometido!
Por ahora hablemos de este año que terminara pronto. Estoy muy agradecida por todos los logros; como graduarme de la carrera, mudarme de Los Angeles hasta New York y encontrar trabajo. Sin  mencionar la gente tan Linda que me toco conocer durante Fashion Week en New York mientras andaba de un lado para otro como fotografa.








Enjoy dinner with your loved ones, and wherever you are, I hope you have a great time; Making Memories, that’s my resolution
Do you have yours yet?

HAPPY NEW 2011!

Disfruta la cena con tus seres queridos y donde sea que te encuentres diviertete, te deceo lo mejor; Fabrica Recuerdos, ese es mi proposito este año.
Ya tienes el tuyo?

FELIZ AÑO 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!