Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finding Christmas.







I tweeted earlier this morning about not feeling like it's Christmas at all. Then my friend and I headed over to The Rockerfeller Center and guess what we found.... Christmas... along with half of the world. Even the Easter bunny was spotted there... I think the only person missing was Santa himself. Anywho... problem solved. I found Christmas! Just in time to start packing and heading home to be with family.


Later, at Starbucks, my friend helped me get my site straightened out. It's been a couple of hours and we're still here.... as I am typing this. Enjoy the photos!




Traduccion:
Esta mañana en Twitter estaba diciendo como no sentia que es temporada Navideña. Entonces mi amiga y yo fuimos al Rockefellar Center y adivina que encontramos... Navidad... junto con medio mundo mas. Hasta el conejo de Pascua fue visto.. Creo que el unico que no se encotro fue Santa Claus. Como sea... problema resuelto. Encontre Navidad! Justo a tiempo para comenzar a empacar e ir a casa con la familia


Despues, en Starbucks, mi amiga me ayudo a poner este sitio en orden. Ya son algunas horas y seguimos aqui.. al momento que escribo. Disfruta las fotos!
xoxo
Natalie





6 comments:

  1. I love this winter outfit! The perfect combination of chic & comfy.
    Please check out my blog when you get the chance!
    http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG next year I'm defiantly spending Christmas is New York! It looks amazing! Your outfit looks really chic and comfortable hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it:) looks so nice ..:)xx

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the red coat! Christmas in New York looks amazing :)
    Hope you had a fab weekend xoxo

    Check out my online fashion accessory store :)
    http://laurenkate.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics! I want to go to New York as well some time :( So jealous you live there.
    That red coat looks great on you, awesome look.

    x helena
    www.snapme.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...me encanto......esta hermoso....ame tus plumas...jajajaja un beso te amo....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!