Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'll be there before you know it




NYC view form the Airplane, Up in the Air, Santa Monica Pier, San Diego, Forever 21 Dress, Mexicali, Palm trees @ my house.

I am finally in California-Baja California, Mex. Actually got here early, as a surprise, I wasn’t supposed to come around until Christmas Eve. So I got home and SURPRISE! I was so nice looking at my mom’s face, she could believe it.
Then, she was stunned at the fact that I came with 3 suitcases, as much as I tried to compressed everything on 1, it was impossible, and more when you are coming with Christmas gifts. Besides that, I always take forever when it comes to pack; I go back and forth making sure I do not leave anything behind which I do 90% of the time. This time I forgot the Christmas gift for that significant other one, along with my Outfits for Christmas and New Years, How could I. . ! Luckily I am getting everything shipped; but I know already is not going to make it on time. . .
But Happy to be back home, and weather here is so nice and warm compared to NYC!
I will have time to run around and take good pictures during this 2 weeks, I’ll keep you posted!


Traduccion:
Finalmente estoy en California-Baja California Mex. De hecho llegue antes de sorpresa, se supone que llegaba hasta Noche Buena. Entonces llegue y SORPRESA!
Estuvo bien padre ver la cara de mi Sra madre, que no se la creia.
Luego se quedo sorprendida al ver que llegue con 3 maletas, pero por mas que trate de comprimir todo en 1 sola, me fue imposible, y mas cuando traes regalos de Navidad. Aparte, siempre me toma bastante tiempo empacar, trato de revisar y revisar para no olvidar nada, lo que me pasa alrrededor de un 90% . Y esta vez olvide el regalo de Navidad para esa personita especial, junto con los vestidos para Navidad y Ano Nuevo, que me pasa!
Por suerte me van a mandar todo por correo; aunque ya se que no llegara a tiempo. .
Pero feliz de estar en casa, y el clima aqui esta agradable a comparacion de NYC!
Estas dos semanas tendre tiempo de tomar fotos, asi que te mantendre al tanto!






1 comment:

  1. Happy holidays!

    Lovely blog.
    &. maybe we can follow eachother?

    + Join my giveaway! (last days)

    Love, Valerie ♥
    screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!