Monday, January 10, 2011

Black, Black, Black and no food. .










Karen Millen Black Dress, Portolano gloves, Guess? watch.

Hello everyone, like I said I have lots of pictures form my trip home, this is what I wore on  Christmas eve. It was 2 days after the surgery and my was was even more swollen, reason why I am trying to hide...

 I will post a lot more this week, since we might have a snow day. We are expecting a snow storm, from 6 to 12 inches here in the city.. 
Have a good night!


Traducción:

Alo! como dije antes tengo bastantes fotos de mi viaje a Mexico. Esto es lo que me puse en Noche Buena. Fue 2 días después de la cirugía y amanecí con mi cara aun mas inflamada, es la razón por la que trato de esconderme en las fotos...

 Habrá mas posts esta semana, ya que tal vez tenga un día libre por la nieve. Esperamos una tormenta, llegara de 6 -12 pulgadas de nieve aquí en la ciudad.
Buenas noches!




xoxo 
Natalie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!