Friday, January 28, 2011

Dreaming. .




Forever 21 little black dress, Jessica Simpson black wedges.

A painting I did last year as a Christmas gift. I invaded the house, took everything outside the room and started painting. Of coarse I didn't make it before that certain person came back and the surprised turned into a bigger mess. . Now that mess; my mess, looks pretty cool with black lights, a tree that shines all year round!

Traduccion:
Una pintura que hice el año pasado como regalo de Navidad. Invadi la casa, saque todo de la recamara y empeze a pintar. Claro, obviamente no termine antes de que la personita llegara, lo que fue causa del un desastre mayor. . Ahora ese desastre; mi desastre, se mira bastante bien con luz negra, un arbol que brilla todo el año!

xox Natalie

1 comment:

  1. The first pic is soooo cute!

    Amazing blog you have there! I will follow you! Hope you will follow me back?

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!