Sunday, January 30, 2011

Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011






















Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011

Holy finally! if I could have this dress; I would, without even thinking about it run to church and get married. .
Uhhm.. Yes, love the entire collection and the way it's transition goes form elegant, conservative to sexy and savvy. All I can think when I see this, is award season and celebrities wearing it. Is quite simple design wise but it does not take out of the beauty. .

Traduccion:
Que final! Si puera tener este vestido; correria a la Iglesia sin pensarlo a casarme. .
Uhhmm.. Si, La collection completa es adorable, amo la forma de transicion entre elegante y conservador a sexy. Lo primero que se me vienen a la mente es la temporada de premios, y celebridades vistiendo esta coleccion. Es algo simple en diseƱo pero eso no le quita la belleza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!