Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Walking on the High Line









Down coat BCBGMAXAZRIA, Ruffled Blouse BCBGMAXAZRIA, Skirt H&M, Sunglasses RayBan Wayfarer, Bag Forever 21.


I have to admit, in this coat I feel like the Snow Queen, I and love it! Not as bulky as regular down coats and very warm. I didnt took it off all weekend. These were my findings form the "While you play in the snow, I play in the sun " post day, in L.A. Citadel outlet.

Traduccion:
Tengo que admitir, en este saco me siento como la Reina de las Nieves, y me encanta! No es tan aparatozo como este tipo de saco son regularmente y bastante abrigador. No me lo quite en todo el fin de semana. Esto fue lo que encontre el dia de "While you play in the snow, I play in the sun " post, en L.A. Citadel outlet. 

Photos by Sartorialgirl 







1 comment:

  1. Very Romantic with a touch of Paris, France!

    Are you going to nyfw? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!