Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Want!




Sarah Jessica Parker, ELLE magazine cover January 2011, SATC 2.

Have you notice that she is been wearing a lot of accordion pleating for a while?
Even before that, I been looking, for a skirt or a dress in that fabric. I remember even being at school about a year ago and looking for that fabric to make it myself, but I never came across of something with my only two requirements:
1st. Must be Love at first sight. 2nd. and least, I mean the most important, that I can be able to afford without leaving my account in red numbers. Good news, this spring it will be everywhere. 
So let the hunt begin!

Traducción:
Haz notado que Sarah tiene algún tiempo ya vistiendo en esta tela de acordeón? 
Antes de eso, ya estaba buscando por alguna falda o vestido en esa tela. Recuerdo cuando estaba en la escuela, hace poco mas de un año estuve buscando por la tela para hacerlo yo misma, pero nunca encontré algo con mis dos requisitos:
1ro. Tiene que ser amor a primera vista. 2do. y ultimo, perdón el mas importante, que sea capaz de pagar sin dejar mi cuenta en números rojos. Las buenas noticias es que para esta primavera estará dondequiera.
Comienza la cacería!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!